We are currently accepting good quality content for our website. If you have a Travel, Home Improvement, Fashion, Health, Techno, Sport, Entertainment and so much, you can submit your content to our website.
For each article you submit, we will publish a short “Author Bio” section at the end of every article. On that section, you can introduce yourself as the author of the post. In your author bio, you are welcome to add links to your Website, Facebook profile, Twitter profile, Google+ profile & LinkedIn profile.
In our latest guideline’s update, we are introducing the No-Follow attribute to the author’s website links. This will help to eliminate us the spammy article submissions. We are only looking for those authors who are passionate about writing and wish to share his/her knowledge with our readers. If you are a genuine writer and writing good quality articles then you will surely get the desired promotion with or without No-Follow links. But this will definitely block those who are only submitting articles to getting a backlink. We are sure this step will definitely increase the quality of the content of our website as well as the value of our authors.
Article Submission Guidelines:
Using the following guidelines are very important for getting your article(s) approved quickly. Please check all points thoroughly before submitting your article(s).
- 01. “Article” should be fresh and 100% Unique. It should pass the Copy Scape Premium test. “Article” should be informational. We cannot accept any kind of promotional article.
- 02. “Article Title” should NOT longer than 70 characters (including spaces & special characters).
- 03. “Article Body” should contain at least 750 words. We are only accepting an article with 750+ words. If you are submitting infographics, you have to submit some content of 400+ words that can justify your infographics.
- 04. “Article Content” should be related to our website content. Any non-relevant article will be rejected.
- 05. “Article Body” may contain one or more relevant external link within it. But we can not guarantee you that we will publish those links. Our moderators will review the links and if they find suitable then they will publish those links. Otherwise, they can remove those links from the article. Also, they can add any related links of their own if needed.
- 06. You are allowed to suggest up to 5 Keywords for the article and Meta Description for SEO purpose Only,
- 07. Using “Images” (article related) inside the article body is highly recommended. But please make sure the width of any image should NOT exceed 660 pixels. Images should be in “*.JPEG“, “*.JPG“, “*.PNG” or “*.GIF” format. No animated images, please.
- 08. Along with the article please do not forget to send us the “Author Information” like “Author Name“, “Short Author Bio” and “Author’s Website URL“. You can also send links to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+& LinkedIn profiles. The guidelines are written below.
- 09. “Author Name” should NOT exceed 25 characters (including spaces).
- 10. “Short Author Bio” should NOT exceed 50 words.
- 11. “Author’s Website URL” – This is a No-Follow link. This link will display along with the author bio. Please make sure this link is NOT related to any adult or illegal website. If the ‘Domain Authority’ of your website is 75 or higher, then you can request for a Do-Follow link. Also, if you have already added any of your website link in the article body section and if our moderator approves that link, then we will NOT PUBLISH your link in the author bio section.
- 12. Except for the “Author’s Website URL“, you can also send links to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn profiles.
- 13. You can send the article(s) in “*.DOC“, “*.DOCX“, “*.TXT” or “*.RTF” format.
- 14. Once your article is approved and published on our website, you CAN NOT able to Re-Publish the same article in any other website or blog. If we disapprove your article and not publish it on our website, then you can publish it to any other website or blog.
- 15. It will take around 2-3 Working Days to process the article for publication. So, you need to be patience.
Submit Your Article:
Once your article is ready as per our above-mentioned guidelines please send the article to thetechnospots[at] gmail.com [OR] lisaclayde [@] gmail [dot] com. Please ensure your e-mail should contain “Article Title“, “Article Body“, “Images for the Article“, “Keyword Suggestion“, “Meta Description“, “Author Name“, “Short Author Bio“, “Author’s Website URL” & “Link of your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn profile“.
If you need any other information or guidelines feel free to contact us anytime. Please Contact Us.