E-commerce is the virtual platform to get business nowadays. If you are an owner of any retail shop and planning to expand your business without investment in any physical assets then e-commerce is the best solution for you. For an e-commerce website, you just need to do little research according to demand of your industry. If you don’t know how to do research and what type of information you should collect, then hire expert e-commerce development company to make your work easy. Qualified and Professional developers at company recommend Magento for e-commerce website development. You may have a question regarding design and backend development. Using this infographic, professional developers try to explain the facility and features of Magento platform.
- Full Package : Magento is open source and feature rich software and suitable for any type of e-commerce website.
- Delivery on time : Dedicated team composition of designers, developers, and quality analyst achieve successful delivery of project
- Customization : Offer custom theme/layout, module, and plugin/extension customization
- Notification : System will automatically send mail to your customer on new arrival, order placement, delivery of product, any query solving mail, feedback mail, etc.
- Analysis : Owner can analyze product’s selling reason on various filter like a discount offer, festival season, suggestion list items, prices, etc.
What are the reasons to consider Magento as an e-commerce solution?
- Best fit for budget
- Tailored solution for online store
- Rich and Effective feature set
- No license issues and ownership is yours
- Social network integration
- Advanced help desk and customer support
Tips to increase sales :
It is not necessary all the time that to increase the sales you will have to spend much money. Sometimes small changes can make big improvements and earn little more revenue from it. Take a look at these tips and apply your own. These points are lost out from qualified experts and professional Magento development company.
No end : Yes no end which means e-commerce website should not have dead ends. Every category page should be designed to send visitors to the right product page or service representative, even though that person already has bought things from your site. For example, show the list of additional products or extra offers at the right/left side of the product page.
Build and Promote Brand : No doubt it is tough to build a reputation in the market if you are new in the online e-commerce world. But you can build your reputation through posting your business reviews on sites like Trustpilot. Ask your customers your post their reviews on this type of sites.
Post customer’s reviews on your site : You need to build not only your reputation but also your products. Due to various types of frauds like a cheap quality product, size mismatch, cloth’s pattern or color mismatch, etc. have done by some online vendors. So users become more alert about these things and they check product’s reviews on your site posted by your previous buyers. From those reviews, a new customer will decide to buy the product.
Author Bio: Janki Rathore likes to write content, social media sharing and make an animated video on various topics. She works as a content curator, video maker, and business developer. You can follow her on google plus and LinkedIn.